About New Jeevan akshay – VI (189)
This is an Immediate Annuity plan with Guaranteed Returns throughout the life time of the annuitant. The annuity payable is Guaranteed for the life time.
- Fixed Rate of Return throughout life Irrespective of market condition
- Varied option for annuity to suit the particular need of the individuals
- New option Annuity to spouse at same rate of Annuitant is a unique tool in volatile market scenario
- In a falling interest regime the best economic solution for old age
Features & Conditions
|Minimum age at entry||30 years lbd|
|Maximum age at entry||100 years lbd under
option F only, for all other options it is 85 Yrs lbd.
|Maximum Purchase Price||No limit|
|Mode of Payment||Single only|
|Annuity Modes||Yearly, Half-yly, Qly or Mly.
The first annuity installment will start after one year, 6 months, 3 months or one month as per mode selected.
|Rebate for Online Purchase||1% Increase under Basic Pension Payable.
e.g: Under Option F Basic rate for Age 60 is 6.79%,
For online it will be 6.8579%.
|Policy Loan||Not Available|
Death benefit can be assigned under option F (Actl/PS dated 25/03/2008).
|Surrender||Allowed after one year under option F only:
1) In case of 21 Critical Illnesses as defined under IRDAI Guidelines.
2) If annuitant is shifting to other country permanently.
|Back Dating||Not Allowed|
|Tax Benefits||On Premiums : u/s 80C
Annuity : Taxable
Death claim under option (f)&(j) : u/s 10(10D)
Features & Benefits
It is an Immediate Annuity plan, which can be purchased by paying a lump sum amount. The plan provides for annuity payments of a stated amount throughout the life time of the annuitant.
- Premium is to be paid in a lump sum as Single Premium.
- Minimum purchase price: Rs.100,000/- with no maximum limit.
- No medical examination is required under the plan.
- Minimum allowed age at entry is 30 years (completed) and Maximum allowed age at entry is 100 years (completed).Age upto 85 years all annuity options available. Age 86 & above only F option available.
- Mode of Annuity: Annuity may be paid either at monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly intervals. You may opt any mode of payment of Annuity.
Type of Annuity
- Annuity payable for life at a uniform rate.
- Annuity payable for 5, 10, 15 or 20 years certain and thereafter as long as the annuitant is alive.
- Annuity for life with return of purchase price on death of the annuitant.
- Annuity payable for life increasing at a simple rate of 3% p.a.
- Annuity for life with a provision of 50% of the annuity payable to spouse during his/her lifetime on death of the annuitant.
- Annuity for life with a provision of 100% of the annuity payable to spouse during his/her lifetime on death of the annuitant.
- Annuity for life with a provision of 100% of the annuity payable to spouse during his/ her life time on death of annuitant. The purchase price will be retuned on the death of last survivor.
Other Popular LIC Plans
- LIC E Term Plan
- LIC Aadhaar Stambh Plan
- LIC Anmol Jeevan II Plan
- LIC Amulya Jeevan II Plan
- LIC Jeevan Rakshak Plan
- LIC Bima Diamond Plan
- LIC Bima Shree Plan
- LIC Children Money Back Plan
- LIC Endowment Plans
- LIC Jeevan Labh Plan
- LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan
- LIC Jeevan Pragati Plan
- LIC Jeevan Shanti Plan
- LIC Jeevan Shiromani Plan
- LIC Jeevan Tarun Plan
- LIC Jeevan Utkarsh Plan
- LIC Child Plans
- LIC Health Plans
- LIC Money Back Plans
- LIC Navjeevan Plan
- LIC Pension/Annuity Plan
- LIC Term Insurance Plans
- LIC Limited Premium Endowment Plan
- LIC New Bima Bachat Plan
- LIC New Endowment Plan
- LIC New Endowment Plus Plan
- LIC's New Jeevan Akshay VI Plan
- LIC New Jeevan Anand Plan
- LIC New Jeevan Nidhi Plan
- LIC New Money Back Plan 20 years
- LIC New Money Back Plan 25 Years
- LIC Pradhan mantri vaya vandana Yojana
- LIC Single Premium Endowment Plan