National Insurance Claim Process
The National Insurance claim procedure for every general insurance policies offered through the national assurance corporation is defined nearly on the site. In addition, the national insurance claim procedure is identical for entire policies offered through the national insurance corporations limited. National insurance claim form necessitate for the policies is accessible at the national insurance Co. Ltd. The general insurance policies of national insurance are National Motor insurance, National personal insurance, National Health insurance, national commercial risk insurance.
In addition, the claim form is identical for every national insurance general insurance policy that can be downloaded from their official website. National Insurance claim procedure is clearly explained here hence that the insured can also apply for the claim in a simple method. The National insurance corporations stand unique as the oldest insurance corporations in India as well as the only PSU non-life insurance corporations headquartered in the Eastern part of an Indian. There are millions of below the social sector plans like as the universal health insurance, Rajeev Gandhi Jeevandayee Yojana, Rashtriya Swasthaya Bima as so on. The national insurance corporations limited offered a wide array of the products into the marketplace such as personal accidents insurance, motor insurance that are perfectly suited to entire kind of folks.
Claim process for National personal insurance
National Insurance India understands where the bearing the loss or else damage of your can be fairly strain. The national insurance does the great in order to make sure the claim procedure as comfort as the probable. Just go through the remaining thing regarding national insurance claim procedure for the personal insurance. The below following procedure involved in common for lodging as well as settlement of the claim for the personal insurance. Behind happens of loss; create an intimation of the national insurance branch office suddenly.
- Lodge an FIR at the closest police station, in case Loss happened due to Accident Death, Permanent total/disablement, and some other suicide/ below the influence of intoxicating liquors or else drugs so on.
- Gather related claim form as well as fill the claim form rightly behind it go through it thoroughly.
- Just submit claim form to the national insurance branch office either directly or else through an authorized agent with documents need.
- National insurance may also appoint surveyor and loss assessor
- The claim is lastly settled through the surveyor as well as payment is made to the insured as a full and last settlement of the claim.
National Insurance General Claim Process:
The National Insurance Claim Process is same for the General Insurance Policies of National Insurance Company Limited. The National Insurance General Insurance Claim procedure for all the Policies provided by National Insurance is available below. The Official Website of National Insurance Company Limited is www.nationalinsuranceindia.com. The National Insurance Claim Process for all the Policies provided by National Insurance India is available below.
National Insurance Claim Process for Health gives you detailed information about how to claim National Health Insurance Policies.
The National Health Insurance Claim Process is divided as below.
- National Health Insurance Cashless Claim Process.
- National Health Insurance Reimbursement Claim Process.
Cashless Claim Process for National Health Insurance
- Cashless Claim facility in network hospitals shall be available if Insured has chosen ‘claim processing by TPA’.
- Insured can take treatment in a network provider/PPN, subject to pre-authorization by TPA.
- The cashless request form will be available with the network provider/PPN and TPA.
- Insured should fill Cashless request form with complete information and submit to the TPA for pre-authorization.
- TPA shall issue the pre-authorization letter to the hospital after verification of respective medical documents and cashless request form.
- At the time of discharge, Insured has to sign the discharge documents after verifying.
- Insured has to pay for non-medical and inadmissible costs / expenses to the hospital at the time of discharge.
- TPA reserves the right to deny pre-authorization, in case Insured unable to submit the relevant medical details.
- In the case of denial, insured may get the treatment as suggested by the doctor’s advice and submit the required claim documents to the TPA for reimbursement of claims.
Reimbursement Claim Process for National Health Insurance
Reimbursement of National Insurance claim process for Health
- For reimbursement of claim, the Insured must submit the respective claim documents to the TPA (Third Party Administrator) within the time limit as prescribed.
- Insured can get treatment as per doctor’s advice. During or before the treatment Company will not pay the expenses incurred in treatment to the insured.
- Insured has to pay the expenses incurred in treatment and submit the bills and some relevant documents to the TPA/Company to get reimbursement of claims.