Maruti Insurance www.marutiinsurance.com All insurance plans and short review it is a broking company, not an insurance company like LIC, ICICI, SBI .it’s an insurance broker.
Maruti Insurance www.marutiinsurance.com
Maruti Insurance Broking Private Limited is an insurance broker approved and licensed by Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority India. So one can ask, what is the difference between Maruti Insurance and other insurance companies? The simple answer to this question is that Maruti Insurance is only for Maruti vehicles, both private and commercial. This company doesn’t deal in other sectors of insurance like health, life, and pension. It doesn’t even Insures motors that are manufactured by other companies like Toyota, Honda, etc.
Maruti Insurance provides only two types of motor insurance, 1) Liability Only Policy – for third party -and 2) Comprehensive / Package Policy. All Maruti Insurance are based on 12 months period. Once reached that period one has to renew his policy for the motor. No Claim Bonus is also applicable at Maruti Insurance, so if a person didn’t claim insurance during the whole insurance period, whatever the amount, then at the time of renewal he will receive No Claim Bonus on premium payment. The company also provides online renewal service; the procedures are almost the same as of other insurance companies –simple and quick.
The company provides products form leading insurance companies of India like National Insurance, Bajaj Allianz, New India Assurance, IffcoTokio General Insurance, ICICI Lombard and Royal Sundaram.
· Near cash-less accident repairs across the Maruti Suzuki Network
· Seamless services across nation through Maruit Suzuki approved garages and workshops.
· Fair & transparent claim settlement
· Quality repairs at Maruti dealer workshops
· Hassle free claim settlement with no follow-ups
· Dealer assisted towing facility
· Easy transfer of no-claim bonus
· Instant policy issuance
· Maruti Insurance Support
The premium that one has to pay to the company is affected due to the following reasons:
· Third Party Cover (TP)
· Owner Driver Personal Accident Cover. The better the track record of the driver, the more discounts he will get.
· Voluntary Excess/ Deductible
· Personal Accident Cover for Passengers
· Registration City
· Insured Declared Value (IDV), Insured Vehicle Value
· Engine CC
· Discounts- No Claim Bonus, Automobile Association Membership
· CNG/ LPG- Inbuilt or External
· Electrical / Non Electrical Accessories insured
· Vehicle type- Private or Commercial
· Customer type- Individual/ Corporate
Maruti Insurance covers the followings:
· All Maruti cars can be insured. There is a limitation that the car shouldn’t be more than 10 years old.
· Both the commercial and private vehicles can be insured through Maruti Insurance.
· The accessories that are purchased and fitted later can also be insured with extra charges. The premium amount that will be charged to the car owner would be 4% of the value of the electronic devices.
A policy holder can easily reach, in case of any trouble or just for some inquiry, to Maruti Insurance by calling the customer support desk at 3377 4477 (prefix 011/022/033/044). This facility is available is 24/7.
· Policy Document Issuance
· Near Cashless Claim Facility across Maruti Suzuki Network
· Seamless Service
· Quality Repairs through Maruti Suzuki workshops around the country.
· Hassle Free claim settlement
· Fair & Transparent claim settlement
· Assistance and Support