LIC Online payment pay premium Annual, semi annual, quarterly monthly basis online licindia.in offline payment through agent or nearest branch by netbanking.
LIC Online Payment licindia.in
1. LIC online payment through LIC Website
- Once you click on the Online Services button, you will be directed to another page, where you will see two boxes, as you can see in the picture below.
- As we can see, there are two boxes, one is for the Registered User and one is for non-registered user. If you are a registered user then you use the Registered User option to pay your premium, then you will have to enter your User Name, Password and an answer to a simple question. This question is to make sure that you are a human being but not a bot.
- But, on the other hand, if you are not a registered user and you opt to make the payment without registration then you’ll click on LIC PayDirect button. With this option you’ll always have to fill extra information, as compared to registered user option, whenever you want to make your payment online. As we can see from the pictures above there are three ways one can make the payment, these methods are NetBanking or paying through your Debit / Credit cards. These methods are the same for both the registered and non-registered policy holders who want to make online payment.
- So it’s better to create an account and use that information for online payment.
LIC Premium Payment Options online offline
- You can Schedule your premium payment once 3/6/12 months. (however you can all premium once but no extra bonus will be added to your maturity)
- for online payment visit Lic India website. and also through net banking biller registration like SBI, ICICI, HDFC and other too.
- For offline visit nearest Lic branch office and there you can pay premium but obtain receipt.
- LIC premium payment through LIC Agent, However lot of people trust LIC Advisor only mostly he is them known friend or relative something. he can take care of all things like maturity, claim, premium payment and other too.
For paying the premium, you have to log in first to lic portal. here can you can find more details about LIC login/registration 1st time.