- They are two kinds of logins for users and Agents
- Choose user Account if you are a Policyholder, if you are an Agent then click lic agent login portal.
- Enter your user id (Policy number)
- and password
LIC LOGIN BY POLICY NUMBER
- Policy Number
- Premium Amount
- Date of Birth
- Email Address and Phone Number
- LIC Online Payment,
- LIC Policy status
- and LIC India customer care,
- LIC Premium & maturity calculator,
- LIC merchant login & registration,
- and LIC Life insurance Plans
Registration and login for customers
Life Insurance Corporation of India is an investment company and the largest Indian-state owned insurance group. It recently launched an online portal system for customers, agents, and merchants. LIC customer service portal provides Registration and login into the sites by customers, agents, and merchants. It can be done on any computer that is connected to the internet. A user has to fill in personal details such as name, policy number, email and mobile number etc. In the case of customer registration and login portal it provides the following services:
- Registration of customers on LIC portal.
- Online payment facilities of ongoing insurance policy.
- Policy schedule and policy status.
- Bonus, loan and claim status report.
- Revival quotation.
- Premium due calendar and premium paid certificate.
- The process of various services and online forms.
- Grievances registration and Branch locators.
LIC Registration and login for agents
Life insurance Corporation of India let agents work from home basis too. It has special online registration and login portal for agents to make their work easy and effective. Registering of LIC agents can be done by SDM secretariat only. Interested agents must send personal to SDM secretariat by email or attached form after that they will receive login ID and password to work as an LIC agent. Agents online registration and login portal consists of the following function:
- Keep track of all sold LIC policies.
- Track policy status including dues.
- Next premium payment date.
- Maturity date.
- Online filling of forms of new policies.
- Information about new policies.
- Cancelling and shifting of ongoing policies.
- Request to release premium when the time is over.
LIC Registration and login for customers
Merchant’s online portal serves the purpose of various operations like cash handling etc. by merchants that are authorized by Life Insurance Corporation of India. Merchants ID and password can’t be generated online. It must get from central ID department of LIC. Merchant is authorized to collect maximum 20 policies at a time. In merchant’s portal you have customer application and account information and how many policies they buy is also displayed. You can store a limited number of policies which are sold to different customers. Merchant’s accounts have the following function after login onto online portal:
- Cash payment.
- Cheque payment.
- Cashier login.
- Generate premium collection invoice.
- Generate proposal deposit invoice and so on.
All these services are available on one page. Mobiles applications are also supporting online portal system of LIC. Android application of Life Insurance Corporation can be downloaded through Google play store. I phone application is also available.
LIC Login for Premium payment
LIC Life insurance Policy VS FD Fixed deposit.
- On the FD fixed deposit, we can get a fixed rate of interest on a certain period of time. but no life coverage benefits.
- Upon an insurance policy, we can get Interested in the form of Bonus but it’s not at fixed rate. it may lower/ highest than interest rates.
- you can withdraw FD anytime but less than one year you cannot get interested.
- LIC policy cannot withdraw until 3 years to complete.
- TAX Exemption better than FD at insurance Policy.