KOTAK life insurance plans: Different Types Of Insurance Products Offered By Kotak Life Insurance Limited; Kotak Mahindra Life insurance company provides different insurance plans with the intention to secure you as well as your family all the time. Some of them include savings, child plan, pension, term plan and money back plan as well.
Kotak life insurance plans
The KOTAK life insurance plans offer financial security to your family during your unfortunate death. Basically, it involves paying just a small amount on a monthly basis in order to enclose the risk of getting your untimely demise at the time of tenure of your policy.
During such an event, the beneficiaries whom you have mentioned in the policy would get a lump sum amount. If you are alive till the maturity of your policy, you will get returns according to the type of insurance policy that you have chosen. kotak life insurance plans
Term insurance plan:
- Term insurance plans, which are now also accessible as E-term insurance plans, are a complete risk cover policy and which will protect an individual insured for a particular time period. a fixed amount of money which is referred to as sum assured, is reimbursed to the recipient, if the policyholder gets expired before the maturity of the policy.
- In case, he or she will survive for specific time period, the paid premiums are not returned back. Besides financial security,
- the biggest advantage of ensuring term plans is, premium reimbursed are free from tax. These types of insurance plans are meant to offer cent percent trouble-free cover. Furthermore, there is no additional charge.
Money back policy:
- This plan is chosen by several individuals since it offers periodic payments at the time of policy term. In short a portion of the amount insured is paid out at a regular interval In case the policyholder will survive the term, he or she gets the balance amount insured.
- the policyholder is dead during term of policy
- New ULIP editions of cash back policies are also provided by several life insurers
- The returns accumulated and premium paid through money back policies are tax exempt.
- kotak life insurance plan, the insurer will be agreed to pay the stipulated amount of money periodically. In return, the policy will give money at regular intervals in the form of pension.
- This is for every parent who bothers about the rising cost of Indian education
- It will protect the future of your children and also help them to achieve their dream.
- Also look Kotak life insurance plans
Also, look at Kotak insurance company profile