HDFC ERGO General Insurance company Limited
Hdfc Ergo General insurence company offers complete range of general insurance products ranging motor, health, Travel,Home and pesonal accidents in the retail space and Liability Insurance in the corporate space.
HDFC ERGO Claim Process
HDFC Ergo claim process for all general insurance policies providede by HDFC Ergo general Insurance policies are explained clearly on our site.HDFC claim forms are required for the policies are availble at HDFC Ergo general Insurance.The general insurance policies of HDFC Ergo general insurance are HDFC Egro Health Insurance, HDFC Ergo Car Insurance,HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance,HDFC Ergo Two wheelar Insurance and HDFC ergo Home Insurance.The HDFC Ergo claim process for car Insurance,Health Insurace,Two wheela Insurance,Home Insurance is explained below.
Claim process For HDFC Ergo Motor Insurance
HDFC Ergo claim process for Motor Insurance Covers Claim Process for Hdfc Ergo Car and Two wheelar Insurance.The HDFC claim for all the HDFC Ergo Motor Insurance process explained below.
HDFC Ergo Car Insurance Policy
1.The policy Holder Intimate about claim policy details by calling to customer care Toll- free 1800-2-700-700.
2. An Insured ask customer about nearest cashless Garage.
3.Fill the claim form and attach necessary documents to get the the repair estimation.
4.If the claim is accepted by the insurer, the bill is directly paid with Garage.
5.If the repairs are done at non network garage,the insured have to pay the bill to garage.
These above steps are HDFC car insurance claim process.
HDFC Ergo Travel Insurace Claim Procedure
The HDFC Egro Travel Insurance procedure explained below.
1.The Insured have to contact the Internation Toll-free no +800 08250825 or India number 01204507250(chargabe) for filling claim.
2.The claim procedure and documents required for claim process will be guided by claim service perspective.
3. Claim form will be sent to insured by e-male or fax.
4.Complete the claim form and sumit the scanned documents to email@example.com, with cc to travel firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us on +91-120-6691600 with in 30 days from date of loss or to the below address.
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited,
6th Floor, Leela Business Park,
Andheri Kurla Road,
Andheri – East,
Mumbai- 400 059,
Follow the steps for HDFC claim process for travel Insurance.
Claim process For HDFC Ergo Home Insurance
1.The insured have call HDFC ergo Toll Free No 1800-2-700-700 to intimate the claim to insurer.
2.The policy holder have to give the details of policy number, Estimation of Loss to the HDFC Ergo Genaral Insurance.
3.After the claim is registered,the isurer will be appoint the surveyor for Loss estimation.
4.After the submission of claim estimation document by the surveyor to the HDFC Ergo general insurance company limited,the claim process starts,and claim will be settled as per terms and conditions.
Follow above the steps of GDFC Ergo claim process for Home insurance.
HDFC ERGO Two Wheeler Insurance for Fresh and Renewal:
HDFC ERGO offers an all-inclusive two wheeler insurance policy with multiple add-ons, third party insurance coverage and personal accident cover to ensure that the owner has complete protection. Customers can easily procure an HDFC ERGO bike insurance policy online at the company’s official website. HDFC ERGO offers an instant online policy at competitive prices along with personalized services. Customers can also renew their existing policies on the HDFC ERGO website.
HDFC ERGO Two Wheeler Insurance Coverage:
An HDFC ERGO two wheeler insurance policy includes three types of comprehensive covers for a rider namely –
Coverage for loss or damages to vehicles caused by any of the below given events
- Burglary / House Break-ins / Theft
- Incidents of fire / Explosions / Lightning
- Acts of Terror / Riots / Other Malicious Acts / Strikes
- While in transit by any mode of transport – rail, road, water or air
- Storms / Earthquakes / Landslides / Floods
Third Party Liability Insurance
HDFC ERGO’s two wheeler insurance policy also provides coverage for any legal liability against third party injury or death and third party property damage due to accidents involving the insured vehicle.
Personal Accident Cover
Personal Accident cover is also provided by the two wheeler insurance policy for the vehicle owner for up to Rs 1 lakh covering accidental death and permanent disability.
How do I apply for an HDFC ERGO Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
HDFC ERGO customers have two options to apply for a two wheeler insurance policy. They can do so by directly visiting any HDFC General Insurance branch and submit the filled-in application along with the documents required. The first premium has to be paid in the form of a cheque at the branch office.
Customers can also easily buy or renew their policies online using the HDFC ERGO website in just three simple steps. While applying for a new policy, customers can initially calculate the premium they need to pay and understand how much the two wheeler policy would cost them. Then they need to fill in their personal details, vehicle details, select add-ons and pay their first premium online using their debit/credit cards or via net banking. A new policy is generated instantly from HDFC ERGO as a PDF copy.
HDFC ERGO Bike Insurance Renewal Online
HDFC ERGO two-wheeler insurance policyholders can easily renew their policies online using the HDFC ERGO General Insurance website. Policy renewal can be done using two different processes depending on the requirement of the customer.
Instant Renewal Process
The instant renewal process requires only the policy number to be provided and the existing two-wheeler insurance policy is renewed instantly. The customer gets an update on the spot.
General Renewal Process
This is a slightly elaborate renewal process where the customer has to initially enter the existing policy number. After that customers will be able to view their two-wheeler policy details and understand how much premium they will be paying to renew their policies and what additional benefits would they be enjoying when they get the updated policy. After determining the premium and benefits.
HDFC ERGO CAR Insurence Fresh:
Your vehicle is one of your most prized possessions. With HDFC ERGO’s Motor Insurance, your vehicle is protected against any unforseen circumstances. Now, you can be rest assured of hassle-free service, backed by a network spanning 1600+ authorized workshops and end to end automated process which ensures fast track claim settlement. it ensures you to get back in driver’s seat quickly, no matter what happens to your vehicle.
HDFC ERGO CAR Covered:
Own damage to the vehicle caused by:
- Accident external means Burglary, housebreaking or theft Fire, explosion,
- Burglary, housebreaking or theft Fire, explosion,
- Fire, explosion, self-ignition,lighting
- Terrorism, riots, strike or malicious act
- Transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift
- Earthquake, flood, storm, landslide, rockslide Personal accident cover for
Personal accident cover for registered owner of the vehicle. You can also opt for a personal accident cover for passengers as well as paid drivers.
Third Party Legal Liability:
Provides cover for any legal liability arising out of the use of the vehicle for:
- Accidental death / injury to any third party Any damage to property owned by
- Any damage to property owned by third party
Your Policy also includes:
Reimbursement of towing charges up to `1500 (Cars) or actual, whichever is lower.
HDFC ERGO CAR Insurance Renewal:
Now renew you existing HDFC ERGO Car Insurence policy online at policybazar.com and make quick payment through the debit or credit or internet banking make wish to your payment mode.
Firstly log on the web site www.policybazar.com and choose car option to begin.Provide the register number of your car along with your personal details marked as mandatory proceed to the payment.Once the payment is done successfully.You will get the e-pass of copy your policy document delivery into your inbox via an email.
How To Apply HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Online:
1.Directly contact company sales helpline representative discuss your options and purchased a policy directly
2.Fill in the sales form,providing name call back number and email id on company official website.
3.Visit company official website and buy a policy directly from the website
4.Visit near by HDFC ERGO Branch
5.Company different insurance quotes from HDFC ERGO car insurance at policy bazar.com and purchased a directly.
HDFC ERGO Claim Process:
HDFC ERGO policyholders can quickly register for two wheeler insurance claims by calling up the 24/7 HDFC ERGO customer care helpdesk and get their claim number generated. Customers can either opt for a cashless claim at any of the network garages or apply for a reimbursement claim from HDFC ERGO. They will need to provide details of the accident, FIR report, a repair estimate (for reimbursement claims), and the filled-in claim form along with other documentation to the company. Policyholders need to bear the cost incurred for non-accident related repairs, deductibles and depreciation. The remaining amount will be compensated by HDFC ERGO and reimbursed to the customer.
How to Claim HDFC Ergo Car Insurance:
The procedures involved when raising a claim on your HDFC ERGO Motor Insurance are as follows-
- Call HDFC ERGO’s toll free number to register your claim. This applies to claims raised in relation to accidents or permanent loss due to theft.
- After the intimation, you will be provided a unique claim number that will help with all your future correspondence with HDFC ERGO Car Insurance.
- Ask the customer support’s help to locate the nearest cashless garage in case of accidents. Also, you can request for towing or ambulance services if required.
- Important- If involved in an accident with another vehicle, ensure that you note down the latter’s number as well as the names and contact details of witnesses, if any.
- If there is property damage, injury, theft, major damages and/or third party injury, damage or death, report the incident to the nearest police station and file an FIR.
- Back at the network garage, get a repair estimate, complete the claim document and attach any other necessary documents as required.
- If the garage chosen by you isn’t listed under the HDFC ERGO network garages, then ensure that only genuine, manufacturer approved parts as sourced from authorized retailers are used in the ensuing repairs.
- Post the repairs, and after the same has been completed to your full satisfaction, pay ONLY for all the non-accident related repairs, depreciation, additional fittings and other small deductibles. The bulk of the payment will be settled by HDFC ERGO Motor Insurance with the garage.
Additional Discounts Given By HDFC ERGO Car Insurance:
The additional discounts offered by the HDFC ERGO Motor Insurance policy are as follows-
Age Discount– This particular discount corresponds to the age of the insured and is worded as follows,
- If the age of the insured is between 35- 45 years, 5% discount is offered on Own Damage Section of the policy.
- If the age of the insured is between 46- 60 years, 10% discount is offered on Own Damage Section of the policy.
- Submission of PAN Card copy is a must to avail the discount.
- In case of online HDFC ERGO Motor Insurance policy, the proof of age must be submitted at the time of claim.
Occupation Discount– This particular discount corresponds to 5% OFF on the Own Damage Section of the policy and is relative to the occupation of the insured. The discount applies if the insured is-
- A practicing Chartered Accountant.
- Employed with the defense and paramilitary wings of the Indian armed forces.
- A teacher in a government approved school or other educational institutions.
- Employee working in a State or Central Government concern.
- Medical doctors who are recognized by any Government approved Medical Council.
- In case of online HDFC ERGO Motor Insurance policy, the proof of occupation must be submitted at the time of claim.